Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej, who has his much awaited film Supreme ready for its release in May, is currently shooting for another film titled Thikka. The film’s shooting is currently progressing in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and a majority of the film’s shooting has been completed already.
Thikka is a fun-filled entertainer and Sai will be seen as a construction company employee in the film. Sunil Reddy, who made his directorial debut with Kalyan Ram’s Om 3D, is directing the movie. SS Thaman scores the music and Rohin Kumar Reddy produces the film. Brazilian modern Larissa Bonesi is the film’s leading lady.
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
Articles that might interest you