Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej, who has his much awaited film Supreme ready for its release in May, is currently shooting for another film titled Thikka. The film’s shooting is currently progressing in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and a majority of the film’s shooting has been completed already.
Thikka is a fun-filled entertainer and Sai will be seen as a construction company employee in the film. Sunil Reddy, who made his directorial debut with Kalyan Ram’s Om 3D, is directing the movie. SS Thaman scores the music and Rohin Kumar Reddy produces the film. Brazilian modern Larissa Bonesi is the film’s leading lady.
- Anjali’s Next Is A 3D Horror Film
- Ram Thrilled About His Trip To Spain
- Young actress roped in for Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake?
- Mahanati’s dream run continues in Nizam
- Fresh speculations on Koratala Siva’s next