Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej, who has his much awaited film Supreme ready for its release in May, is currently shooting for another film titled Thikka. The film’s shooting is currently progressing in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and a majority of the film’s shooting has been completed already.
Thikka is a fun-filled entertainer and Sai will be seen as a construction company employee in the film. Sunil Reddy, who made his directorial debut with Kalyan Ram’s Om 3D, is directing the movie. SS Thaman scores the music and Rohin Kumar Reddy produces the film. Brazilian modern Larissa Bonesi is the film’s leading lady.
- Interesting speculation on Pawan and Sye Raa
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?
- Mahesh’s niece makes her acting debut
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway