Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej, who has his much awaited film Supreme ready for its release in May, is currently shooting for another film titled Thikka. The film’s shooting is currently progressing in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and a majority of the film’s shooting has been completed already.
Thikka is a fun-filled entertainer and Sai will be seen as a construction company employee in the film. Sunil Reddy, who made his directorial debut with Kalyan Ram’s Om 3D, is directing the movie. SS Thaman scores the music and Rohin Kumar Reddy produces the film. Brazilian modern Larissa Bonesi is the film’s leading lady.
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
- Picture of NTR’s prosthetic mask goes viral
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
Articles that might interest you