Released on the 5th of May, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s latest hit film, Supreme, has entered its 50th day in 25 centres in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana today. Supreme has been adjudged the biggest hit in Sai’s career as it collected a share of more than 20 crores.
With the grand success of Supreme, Sai has established himself as a bankable star for medium budget mass action entertainers. Raashi Khanna played Sai’s love interest in Supreme. Anil Ravipudi scored a super hit with his second outing. Dil Raju produced this successful family entertainer.
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
- 100% Entertainment Tax exemption for Poorna
- Megastar To Grace IIFA Utsavam 2017
Articles that might interest you