Released on the 5th of May, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s latest hit film, Supreme, has entered its 50th day in 25 centres in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana today. Supreme has been adjudged the biggest hit in Sai’s career as it collected a share of more than 20 crores.
With the grand success of Supreme, Sai has established himself as a bankable star for medium budget mass action entertainers. Raashi Khanna played Sai’s love interest in Supreme. Anil Ravipudi scored a super hit with his second outing. Dil Raju produced this successful family entertainer.
- JLK’s updated Krishna region collections
- JLK’s latest Chennai city collections
- Mahesh’s fresh revelation on film with Rajamouli
- Queen’s official Tamil remake launched
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
Articles that might interest you