Sai Dharam Tej’s Thikka hit the screens yesterday to mixed reviews but the film managed to earn decent collections. After listening to the word-of-mouth, the makers have decided to trim the film by 10 minutes to make it racy.
The movie’s comedy and songs have been appreciated and with this latest step taken by the makers, the film will get some respite with the viewers. Thikka has Larissa Bonessi as the female lead and it has been directed by Suneel Reddy.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you