Garam star Aadi, is busy shooting for Chuttalabbayi which is now being canned in Peravaram near Godavari. The film which is set against a village backdrop is going to continue shooting in the vicinity of Godavari until the 20th.
Joining the cast now is talented actor Sai Kumar, who will be seen in a unique role. This news was revealed by the director Veerabhadram. Namita Pramod and Yamini are the female leads.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you