Tamil beauty Sai Pallavi is the latest sensation in Tollywood. Even though the young actress had a decent following among Telugu audiences post Premam, her impressive performance in Fidaa stole everyone’s heart here.
Now, Sai Pallavi is said to have been approached by the makers of Sharwanand’s upcoming film. Sharwa has two projects lined up after wrapping up Mahanubhavudu. We will have to wait for some more days to know whether Sai Pallavi will be roped in for Prakash Kovelamudi’s film or Sudheer Varma’s next with Sharwa.
Meanwhile, Sai Pallavi is already playing the female lead in Middle Class Abbayi that also features Nani.
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record
- Kumari 21F combo’s new film from March
- Rakul would rather be a star than a struggler
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon