Generally, star heroines in Telugu have their voices dubbed by some dubbing artists all the time. But things are not the same for Premam star Sai Pallavi as she has decided to dub for herself in her debut Telugu film Fidaa.
Earlier today, Sai Pallavi started dubbing for her part in the film where she plays a Telangana girl. To get her diction right Sai Pallavi is taking help of Kammula. Dil Raju produces this film which is based on the love story between an NRI and Telangana girl.
Varun Tej plays the main lead in this film and the teaser has created a good buzz for the film already. The film is up for a release this August.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you