Sai Pallavi became a huge sensation after the success of her blockbuster hit Premam. Within no time, she bagged two Telugu projects in the form of Fidaa and an untitled project to be directed by Manjula.
The latest news is that this Chennai beauty is all set to make her Tamil debut in the remake of her own Malayalam hit Charlie. Star actor, Madhavan will be playing the male lead in this film which will be helmed by Vijay.
Currently, Sai is busy filming for some of her upcoming projects which will be released during summer 2017.
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati
- NTR’s next becomes hot topic of discussion
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Ram Charan gives an insight into Rangasthalam’s vintage setting
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry