Sai Pallavi became a huge sensation after the success of her blockbuster hit Premam. Within no time, she bagged two Telugu projects in the form of Fidaa and an untitled project to be directed by Manjula.
The latest news is that this Chennai beauty is all set to make her Tamil debut in the remake of her own Malayalam hit Charlie. Star actor, Madhavan will be playing the male lead in this film which will be helmed by Vijay.
Currently, Sai is busy filming for some of her upcoming projects which will be released during summer 2017.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Trisha completes 15 years in films
- 2 Countries’ audio to be out shortly
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party’s shooting underway in Rajahmundry
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses