Sai Pallavi won a lot of hearts with her debut Telugu film Fidaa. Not only did she steal everyone’s hearts with her performance but also surprised all with her Telugu speaking capabilities.
Now, the latest we hear is that Sai Pallavi has started dubbing for her second Telugu film MCA. The romantic entertainer has Nani as the main lead and the film is being produced by Dil Raju.
The shooting of this film has been wrapped up and the post-production formalities are in full swing.
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US