Sai Pallavi won a lot of hearts with her debut Telugu film Fidaa. Not only did she steal everyone’s hearts with her performance but also surprised all with her Telugu speaking capabilities.
Now, the latest we hear is that Sai Pallavi has started dubbing for her second Telugu film MCA. The romantic entertainer has Nani as the main lead and the film is being produced by Dil Raju.
The shooting of this film has been wrapped up and the post-production formalities are in full swing.
- I’ll sit on a hunger strike: Pawan warns AP govt
- Rajamouli to soon narrate RRR’s script to NTR, Charan
- Katamarayudu director’s next with young hero?
- Logo of Sudheer Babu’s production house to be released soon
- Will Nag say yes to Puri?