Yesterday, we reported that happening young beauty Sai Pallavi is in talks for Tamil star Suriya’s 36th project in Selvaraghavan’s direction. The news is out officially as the makers have just announced that Sai Pallavi has indeed been roped in for their movie.
Incidentally, in an interview during Fidaa’s release in July, Sai Pallavi revealed that Suriya is her favorite star and that her dream is to act alongside Suriya someday. Suriya36 is Sai Pallavi’s 3rd film in her mother tongue Tamil and this talented actress must be quite thrilled to see her long-cherished dream come true so early in her career.
Dream Warrior Pictures, the popular production house that bankrolled Khakee’s Tamil version, will produce this exciting project.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock