It’s been reported already that Sai Pallavi is playing the female lead in Tamil star Dhanush’s Maari 2, a sequel to his 2015 gangster comedy, Maari. Now, if the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles are anything to go by, this highly-anticipated sequel has Sai Pallavi playing the role of an auto driver.
Sai Pallavi is said to have even underwent training to drive an auto. Needless to say, this hilarious role is a welcome change for the actress’ fans as Sai Pallavi has been mostly seen in intense roles so far. However, there is no official confirmation from Maari 2 makers on Sai Pallavi’s role.
Maari 2 has star music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja scoring music. Varalaxmi plays a crucial role in the movie. Maari 2 is being produced by Dhanush’s Wunderbar Films banner and directed by Balaji Mohan.
- Disha Patani To Team Up With Hrithik?
- Taapsee’s Mulk To Highlight A Burning Issue
- Anjali’s Next Is A 3D Horror Film
- Ram Thrilled About His Trip To Spain
- Young actress roped in for Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake?