Sairam Shankar is leaving no stone unturned to build his career these days. He’s currently awaiting the release of Yamaho Yama and Romeo which are lined up for release in the next few weeks. In the meantime, the actor has signed Teja’s Veyyi Abbadhalu, Jaya Ravindra’s untitled film and now we hear that he has signed a new film to be directed by debutante Santosh. The film is being touted as a racy action entertainer. Santosh has assisted filmmakers like K Raghavendra Rao in the past. This untitled film will go on floors early next year. Meanwhile, all eyes are on his upcoming film Romeo which has been written by his elder brother Puri Jagannadh. Romeo will hit the screens later this month.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours