Sairam Shankar’s upcoming film Romeo is gearing up for release in November. The principal shooting of the film has been wrapped up and currently it’s in post production stage. The makers are planning to launch the audio and the film in November. Gopi Ganesh, a former associate of Puri Jagannadh, is making his debut as a director. Interestingly, the film’s story and dialogues have been written by Puri Jagannadh and the film’s tagline is “Puri Rasina Premakatha”. Adonica Rodricks is making her debut as an actress. Valluripalli Ramesh is producing the film on Maharshi Cinema banner. Talking about the film, Gopi Ganesh said, “It’s an honour to be making my debut as a director with a story written by my Guru Puri Jagannadh. The film is set in Europe and it narrates the love story between a boy who’s from India and a girl who comes from US. Sunil Kashyap’s music is going to be a major highlight of the film.” P G Vinda is the cinematographer and S R Sekkhar is the editor.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links