Yet another Mumbai based actress is all set to make her debut in Tollywood. After the likes of Ileana, Ankita, Ram, Aditya Om and Venkat, YVS Chowdhary is now introducing Sai Dharam Tej and Saiyami Kher in his upcoming film ‘Rey’. The film is a musical love story which has been made with a huge budget and there’s a lot at stake with this project. Shraddha Das is playing the other lead role in this film.
Talking about the film, Saiyami Kher says, “It was a great experience shooting for this film. We spent several days shooting in Trinidad & Tobago, US, Bangkok and Hyderabad. The entire team was quite supportive since I had to memorize the dialogues and get the expressions right. Sai Dharam Tej is a fabulous dancer and I found it hard to match his skill. I’m quite excited about my debut.”
Saiyami Kher had posed for Kingfisher Calender couple of years ago and she also happens to be Shabana Azmi’s niece. Chakri has scored the music and the audio is going to be launched on January 17 in Hyderabad. Pawan Kalyan is expected to be the chief guest. The film will hit the screens on February 5.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you