YVS Chowdary’s upcoming film Rey has had its share of ups and downs ever since it went on floors last year. When the film was launched initially, Sai Dharam Tej, nephew of Chiranjeevi, was supposed to be paired up with Subrah Aiyappa and Amruta Patki. However, few days later, Amruta Patki walked out of the project few days later and YVS Chowdhary replaced her with Shraddha Das. Now, we hear that even the lead actress Subrah Aiyappa has walked out of the project. As a result, YVS Chowdhary has roped in a new actress named Saiyami Kher for this role.
Saiyami is a Mumbai based model, who went on to pose for Kingfisher Calendar, and she has also done few print ads for brands like Pantaloons and Raymonds. Currently, Saiyami Kher is shooting for the film in Hyderabad and told a leading newspaper that she’s extremely happy that she was making her debut in Telugu rather than in Hindi. YVS Chowdary is also producing the film. Gunasekharan is the cinematographer and Chakri is composing the music.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars