Come Nov 18th, Bollywood superstars are set to dazzle the city of Hyderabad for superstar Salman Khan’s younger sisters wedding. When all the elite groups choose Jaipur as their destination wedding location, Salman has chosen Hyderabad’s Taj Falaknuma Palace hotel as the wedding venue.
Salman has booked the entire hotel for two complete days and is seeing over the arrangements himself. Salman’s sister Arpita Khan is getting married to her long time beau Ayush Sharma. Nearly 300 guests will be attending this wedding and Salman has specially invited Chiranjeevi, his son Ram Charan, Nagarjuna, Venkatesh and their families from Tollywood. Special delicacies from the Nizam’s kitchens are being readied for selected guests which include the likes of Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you