Siddharth’s passion for cricket needs no introduction. He was the brand ambassador for Deccan Chargers and even when he’s shooting, he makes it a point to follow international cricket matches. No wonder, the actor was in a pleasant surprise when he got a call from none other than Salman Khan to play for Mumbai Heroes team at Celebrity Cricket League next year. “In other news, got a call from Salman bhai’s mumbai heroes to play for them in ccl next year. Would’ve loved to but for the shoulder…2014:),” Siddharth tweeted. Apart from Mumbai, he has also got a call from Bangalore and Hyderabad teams to play for them next year, however, Siddharth is not in a position to play cricket anytime soon. For the past few months he is nursing an injured shoulder and his doctor has advised him to stay away from major physical activity. Meanwhile, Siddharth has wrapped up shooting for Nandini Reddy’s upcoming film and he’ll soon start shooting for other projects which will he’ll also be producing soon.
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon