For the last few years, Salman Khan has been the King of Eid. The handsome hunk has become the most commercially successful Bollywood star now and his latest release ‘Ek tha Tiger’ has set a super new Bollywood record. The film has crossed the 100 Crore mark in 5 days flat, making it the fastest ever to do so. This is a bumper new record which will be extremely tough to beat.
Collections have gained new momentum today as many Muslims thronged to the theaters to catch Salman Khan’s film after breaking their holy fast. Collections are expected to remain strong this week and analysts are trying to predict what the final collection figure might look like. Salman has broken the 100 Crore ceiling three times in the past and his highest grosser so far is ‘Bodyguard’ with net collections of Rs 148Crore. Analysts expect ‘Ek tha Tiger’ to cross that figure.
Perhaps, it is time to call Salman Khan the Baadshah of Bollywood.
- Poll : What do you think of Saaho’s first look?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-10-2017
- Saaho’s classy first look thrills fans
- AR Rahman’s live performance at 2.0’s audio launch
- Mersal gets a huge pat from Rajinikanth