Samantha and Aadhi Pinisetty are basking in the accolades pouring in for their performances in Rangasthalam. Very soon, they will once again be seen sharing screen space in the Telugu and Tamil remakes of the acclaimed Kannada thriller, U-Turn.
Already, U-Turn’s first schedule was wrapped up last month. And this morning, the makers kick-started the film’s second schedule in a specially erected set in Hyderabad. The remakes are being directed by Pawan Kumar, who had helmed the Kannada original.
In U-Turn, Samantha will be seen as an investigative journalist. On the other hand, Aadhi plays a cop. Rahul Ravindran and Bhumika essay crucial roles in the movie. Srinivas Chitturi is producing the remakes under Srinivasaa Silver Screen banner.
- Kaala’s release date sealed, Big relief for BAN & NPS
- Rakul kick-starts shooting for Suriya’s NGK
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna