Hero Nithin and Samantha launched the new Asian Group Multiplex in Hyderabad today, located near Nizampet. A few other guests also attended the event.
This is a 3 screen multiplex with an admission price of around 125 Rs and it has finally received clearance after almost a year. Operations will commence with the screening of ‘Race Gurram’ on April 11th.
A few more high profile multiplex projects are going to come up in Hyderabad over the next one year and the already lucrative Nizam trade market will see more revenues with this trend.
- Andhhagadu’s teaser to be out today
- Pawan-Trivikram film’s new schedule from today
- Huge demand for Baahubali tickets
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
Articles that might interest you