Hero Nithin and Samantha launched the new Asian Group Multiplex in Hyderabad today, located near Nizampet. A few other guests also attended the event.
This is a 3 screen multiplex with an admission price of around 125 Rs and it has finally received clearance after almost a year. Operations will commence with the screening of ‘Race Gurram’ on April 11th.
A few more high profile multiplex projects are going to come up in Hyderabad over the next one year and the already lucrative Nizam trade market will see more revenues with this trend.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you