Samantha has been going all out to raise awareness about handloom weaves in the past few months and all the more so, after she became the brand ambassador of handlooms in Telangana. Now, she has announced her plans to support handloom weavers at a bigger level.
At Woven 2017, which was held in Hyderabad, Samantha announced that she’s starting a signature store named “Tweave”, which will be the house for handloom products. “We are going to source everything directly from the weavers and government approved co-operative societies. The designs will be trendy and the prices will be quite affordable,” Samantha said.
The grand event saw several celebs like Naga Chaitanya, Anu Emmanuel, Catherine Tresa, Adah Sharma and Ritu Varma gracing the event, along with KTR, Mithali Raj, PV Sindhu, VVS Laxman and several politicians.
- Mehbooba’s theatrical trailer out soon
- Change of venue for Bharat Ane Nenu’s audio launch?
- Kalyanram gets career’s best openings with MLA
- Balakrishna turns grandfather yet again
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s first look in May