Samantha seems to be quite serious about giving back to the society these days. Just days after she managed to raise funds for Hemophilia society of Hyderabad, she has revealed that she’s going to support another noble cause. She has teamed up with three other doctors Manjula, Shailesh and Pamela who’ll be working towards the empowerment of women and children through ‘Pratyusha Foundation’. “Pratyusha’ my new love….it will be a foundation helping women and kids..thanku doc manjula, shailesh and pamela…more details soon. It will be up and running in a few weeks…pratyusha..like a new beginning..both for us and the ppl we are trying to help… Godspeed,” she tweeted. It’s great to see a top star like Samantha coming forward to support such noble causes. Hatsoff for her social responsibility. Meanwhile, she’s also busy dubbing for herself in Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls