Bubbly beauty Samantha is going to dub for herself for the upcoming multistarrer project ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’. She has started dubbing from today and this will be the first Telugu film to feature her natural voice. Till now, Samantha used to have dubbing artiste Chinmayee’s voice in most films.
SVSC has started its post production works a few weeks ago and the movie is currently gearing up for release on December 21st. The movie has Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu in the lead roles as brothers. Samantha and Anjali will be seen as the female leads.
Srikanth Addala is directing this film and Dil Raju is the producer. Micky J Meyer is composing the music.
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?