The Nepal earthquake has devastated thousands of lives in Nepal and even in several parts of India. The disaster has terribly upset millions of people across the globe and actress Samantha is one among them. We already reported that Samantha spent almost 20 days in the picturesque locales of Kathmandu last month.
Samantha was shooting for her upcoming Tamil film, ’10 Endradhukulla’, in which she will be seen as a Nepali girl. The actress expressed her grief as she tweeted, “Shocked hearing about the massive earthquake in Nepal. We shot here. Devastating! Strength to those affected.”
Samantha had shot for a few action sequences and songs in Kathmandu and Bhaktapur and both the areas have been totally destructed by the earthquake.
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections
- KTR appreciates Bharath Ane Nenu
- Rangasthalam’s latest UA collections
- Karthi’s next wraps up shooting
- Star hero’s sister makes her movie debut