One of the leading actresses down south, Samantha heaped praises on her ‘10 Endradhukulla’ co-star Vikram. The actress said that Vikram looked after her during the stressful shoot throughout and especially in Nepal. Sam also said that no other actor would have allowed a heroine to share so much screen time like she did in the film and that she is always thankful to Vikram for being very supportive.
Addressing Vikram as a great friend, Samantha said that she has great respect for the national award winning actor and that he is the most inspiring and a truly passionate person she has ever seen in her five year career.
Samantha considers ‘10 Endradhukulla’ as her dream project and the actress has been going all out to make it the best film in her career.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you