Tollywood damsel Samantha, is being flooded with huge offers in Tamil. The actress who got the big break through Gowtham Menon’s ‘Ye Maaya Chesave’ is going through a high tide in Tamil.
Samanta has bagged films with big stars like Vijay and Surya. She has also signed a film directed by Vijay Milton opposite Vikram. Incidentally, she was the first choice for Vikram’s ‘I’ under Shankar’s direction. However, due to ill health she opted out of the venture and Amy Jackson eventually ended up with the role.
Samanta is currently on the number spot in Tollywood, and will next be seen in the Akkineni entertainer Manam and the yet to be released Autonagar Surya.
- NTR takes a break from his next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Baahubali leaves Hyderabadi’s in a scoop
- Prabhas’s sacrifice paying rich dividends
- Sarkaar 3’s special premiere in Australia
Articles that might interest you