Time and again, actress Samantha has shown her kind hearted nature by supporting social causes. Sometime back, her fans raised 50,000 Rupees to help out Rajitha, a bright young MBA student who lost her limb in the horrific Dilsukhnagar bomb blasts. Samantha personally handed over the cheque and promised further assistance if necessary.
The beautiful actress fulfilled her promise and decided to come to the aid of Rajitha. She donated an amount of Rs. 2,30,000 and secured a prosthetic limb (artificial limb) for Rajitha. The amount was given by Samantha to her fans, who completed the necessary formalities and secured the limb for Rajitha.
Great going Samantha!
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
Articles that might interest you