Time and again, actress Samantha has shown her kind hearted nature by supporting social causes. Sometime back, her fans raised 50,000 Rupees to help out Rajitha, a bright young MBA student who lost her limb in the horrific Dilsukhnagar bomb blasts. Samantha personally handed over the cheque and promised further assistance if necessary.
The beautiful actress fulfilled her promise and decided to come to the aid of Rajitha. She donated an amount of Rs. 2,30,000 and secured a prosthetic limb (artificial limb) for Rajitha. The amount was given by Samantha to her fans, who completed the necessary formalities and secured the limb for Rajitha.
Great going Samantha!
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next