Samantha’s fans can finally heave a sigh of relief. The pretty actress has recovered from her illness which had kept her action for more than a month. On the eve of Eega’s release, Samantha confirmed on Twitter that she’s feeling much better now. “And yes I knw ter hs been a lot of speculations abt me missing in action..my low immune system kicked off a series of repetitive infections. But I can safely say I am much much better…and will join shoot shortly,” she posted on Twitter. She’ll join the sets of Nandini Reddy’s upcoming film. Siddharth is playing the lead role in the film and we hear that few songs will be shot in this schedule. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the film and Thaman is composing the music. Meanwhile, Samantha is getting rave reviews for her performance in S S Rajamouli’s Eega. If the initial trend is anything to go by, Eega is well on its way to become a huge hit.
- Amyra Dastur’s role revealed in Prakash Kovelamudi’s next
- Tej I Love You gets its release date fixed
- Yesteryear star heroine to become a mom again
- Madhavan to do a Telugu thriller?
- Trailer date locked for Manchu Lakshmi’s next