There’s no doubt that everything celebrities do can have a huge impact on their fans. Everytime someone does a good deed, which might inspire others to follow their path, it’s all the more appreciated by one and all. We have seen several celebrities supporting noble initiatives right from polio vaccinations to protecting rights of animals. Now, Samantha has done something on their lines. “Got my final cervical cancer vaccine shot…one less reason to be afraid.. Girls pls make sure u get vaccinated for u and ur family,” she revealed on Twitter. Incidentally, cervical cancer is the most common cancer among Indian woman and according to some reports as many as 77,000 Indian women die due to cervical cancer. With popular actors like Samantha talking about this disease and methods to prevent it, one can only hope that it’ll spread awareness about the vaccination and save thousands of lives.
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US