Star actress Samantha is busy working in different languages. She will be next seen in Tamil hero Vijay’s upcoming film Theri. Latest update from the unit is that Samantha has dubbed for the film in her own voice.
Till now, Samantha used dubbing artists for all her roles but these days, she is taking things seriously and is dubbing on her own. The talented actress feels that she will get the emotions and feel of the character right if she dubs it in her own voice.
Meanwhile, Samantha is busy giving finishing touches to her latest Telugu films A..Aa and Brahmotsavam.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick