Samantha and Hansika, two of the most sought after actresses in Telugu and Tamil, have a common connection. Although they haven’t worked together, the common factor between the two pretty actresses happens to be Neeraja Kona.
It’s a well known fact that Neeraja Kona is a close friend of Samantha and she has been designing all of Samantha’s costumes for the past few months. Atharintiki Dharedhi, Ramayya Vastavayya, V V Vinayak’s untitled film are just some of the films where the duo have worked closely.
Now, Neeraja Kona is all set to make her debut in Tamil film industry and she’ll be designing costumes for an upcoming Hansika’s film titled Romeo & Juliet. Hansika and Jayam Ravi are playing the lead roles in this romantic comedy. The two share a good bond and Neeraja is thrilled about working with Hansika.
- Solid openings for Sachin: A Billion Dreams
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
- [email protected] Cr just a matter of days
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Fans rejoice Melody Brahma’s musical medley
Articles that might interest you