It looks like work is the only thing on Samantha’s mind these days. Ever since she got back to work few days ago after rumours began spreading about her illness, Samantha has been working non-stop. After wrapping up a recent schedule for Rabhasa in Hyderabad, Samantha is now on her way to Japan to shoot for her upcoming film in V V Vinayak’s direction.
A song is going to be canned on Samantha and the lead actor Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas. The actress is all the more excited about shooting in Japan since she’s quite fond of the country and its people. “And to Japan on Monday to meet my second most favorite ppl in the world,the Japanese.To the land of cherry blossoms and sushi… Yayyyy..,” she posted on Twitter recently.
Bellamkonda Suresh is producing this romantic entertainer. Chota K Naidu is the cinematographer and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. The film will hit the screens next year.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you