Samantha, one of the fab actress down South, is currently busy shooting for a couple of Tamil projects and she will soon start shooting for Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam as well. She also got a couple of plump offers lined up.
As per the latest reports, the makers of ‘Bangalore Days’ Tamil remake signed up Samantha to reprise Nitya Menen’s role in the original version. It is also believed that she will start shooting for her part in sometime soon. However, an official confirmation in this regard it yet to be received.
Rana, Aarya and Sri Divya have already been roped in for the Tamil remake and the regular shooting is going on from the past few weeks. Bommarillu Bhaskar is directing this romantic entertainer and PVP Cinemas banner is producing it.
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- 2.0’s trailer will be a special treat for fans
- SRK to unveil the much-awaited action thriller’s trailer
- Young Actress Gets An Interesting Tattoo
- What happened to Anushka’s Bhagmati?
Articles that might interest you