Even as she is busy with a handful of illustrious projects in Telugu and Tamil, Samantha is a hot favorite among the filmmakers down south. The actress is currently acting with Suriya, Vijay, Dhanush and also has a fun with Vikram hearing up for a release in October. And in Telugu, Sam is rumored to be in talks for Nithiin-Trivikram film and also the Telugu remake of Bangalore Days.
According to the latest reports, the young director duo Guna and Shankar have approached Samantha for their upcoming film Bruce Lee, starring young music composer turned hero GV Prakash. The reports further say that the talks are in early stages and Samantha is yet to give her nod.
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2 trailer impresses
- Young beauty to judge a dance show
- Teja to helm the prestigious biopic?
- Adirindhi’s audio album to be out soon
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
Articles that might interest you