Even as she is busy with a handful of illustrious projects in Telugu and Tamil, Samantha is a hot favorite among the filmmakers down south. The actress is currently acting with Suriya, Vijay, Dhanush and also has a fun with Vikram hearing up for a release in October. And in Telugu, Sam is rumored to be in talks for Nithiin-Trivikram film and also the Telugu remake of Bangalore Days.
According to the latest reports, the young director duo Guna and Shankar have approached Samantha for their upcoming film Bruce Lee, starring young music composer turned hero GV Prakash. The reports further say that the talks are in early stages and Samantha is yet to give her nod.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture