Samantha might team up with Naga Chaitanya once again, if all goes well. Buzz is that she’s in talks with director Vikram Kumar who’s going to direct a film titled Thrayam starring Naga Chaitanya, Nagarjuna and ANR. Although she hasn’t signed the film yet, she’s said to be the leading contender for the role. In the past, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha had teamed up for Ye Maya Chesave and they’ll soon be seen in Autonagar Surya. The duo is turning out to be quite a lucky onscreen couple, if the buzz post Ye Maya Chesave is anything to go by. Thrayam will go on floors in December this year. Meanwhile, Samantha is busy shooting for Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Nandini Reddy’s untitled film and she’ll join the cast of Yevadu soon. The question is, with her current committments in Telugu and Tamil, will she sign Thrayam, which is the first time that three generation of actors from Akkineni family are coming together? Lets wait and see.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan