Samantha is back from a small holiday and she’s all charged up to shoot for her upcoming films. A week ago, she had wrapped up a major schedule of Pawan Kalyan’s Atharintiki Daredhi and soon, she went on a holiday and it turned out be a much needed break for the actress. “Best holiday ever… All charged up… For my next sched…overdose of fun,laughter,love,friendship…. Loveeeeeeeee…,” Samantha posted on Twitter. She’s expected to join the sets of NTR starrer Ramayya Vasthavayya and the next schedule of Athariniki Daredhi will be held in Europe. Buzz is that the first look of this Pawan Kalyan and Samantha starrer will be unveiled after the foreign schedule is completed. Trivikram Srinivas is directing the film and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
Articles that might interest you