Samantha is back on the sets of Ramayya Vastavayya after a long gap. Recently, she had wrapped up shooting for Pawan Kalyan’s Atharintiki Dharedhi and immediately she has joined the sets of Ramayya Vastavayya in Hyderabad. Some key scenes are being shot on Samantha now and this schedule is expected to continue for few more days in Hyderabad. Harish Shankar is directing the film and NTR is playing the lead role. The film’s shooting is progressing at a brisk pace and Harish Shankar recently revealed that the film’s audio will be launched in the second week of August. Samantha and Shruti Haasan are playing the lead roles opposite NTR in this mass entertainer. Dil Raju is producing the film and S S Thaman is scoring the music. The film is going to hit the screens in September this year.
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
- Shruti reveals why she had failed in relationships
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
Articles that might interest you