Samantha has joined the sets of her upcoming bilingual film Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu in Chennai. For the past few days, she was in Hyderabad where she had been dubbing for Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. Now that she has wrapped most part of the dubbing, she flew to Chennai yesterday to shoot a song for Gautham Menon’s film. Nani is playing the lead role in the Telugu version, whereas Jiiva is playing the lead in the Tamil version of the film. Gautham Menon has decided to release the film on December 14 and over the next few weeks the remaining part of the film and the patch work will be wrapped up. Ilayaraja has scored the music. C Kalyan is presenting the Telugu version.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram