Samantha has joined the sets of her upcoming bilingual film Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu in Chennai. For the past few days, she was in Hyderabad where she had been dubbing for Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. Now that she has wrapped most part of the dubbing, she flew to Chennai yesterday to shoot a song for Gautham Menon’s film. Nani is playing the lead role in the Telugu version, whereas Jiiva is playing the lead in the Tamil version of the film. Gautham Menon has decided to release the film on December 14 and over the next few weeks the remaining part of the film and the patch work will be wrapped up. Ilayaraja has scored the music. C Kalyan is presenting the Telugu version.
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Bollywood actress secretly ties the Knot
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s Lucknow schedule ends abruptly
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you