Samantha struck gold right from her first film Yem Maya Chesave and has become the most sought after actress in very less time. This beautiful actress who was last seen in the Tamil flick ‘Kaththi’ opposite Vijay has decided to learn horse riding. Samantha is currently in Chennai and learning horse riding skills under a professional. Confirming this, she tweeted, “Horse riding. Just started taking classes. I am thinking love is going to happen.”
Samantha will be next seen in the Trivikram film alongside Allu Arjun and she has also signed a film opposite Vikram in Tamil.
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
Articles that might interest you