Samantha struck gold right from her first film Yem Maya Chesave and has become the most sought after actress in very less time. This beautiful actress who was last seen in the Tamil flick ‘Kaththi’ opposite Vijay has decided to learn horse riding. Samantha is currently in Chennai and learning horse riding skills under a professional. Confirming this, she tweeted, “Horse riding. Just started taking classes. I am thinking love is going to happen.”
Samantha will be next seen in the Trivikram film alongside Allu Arjun and she has also signed a film opposite Vikram in Tamil.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23