If the buzz in Kollywood is to be believed, Samantha has opted out of Shankar’s film as well. Few weeks ago she had walked out of Mani Ratnam’s Kadal citing lack of dates and her illness as the reason. Moreover, all her Telugu projects require her dates immediately. It was almost confirmed that Samantha would join Shankar’s film titled I starring Vikram in lead role. The film has plenty of stalwarts like A R Rahman and P C Sreeram in the team and the moment Shankar officially announced it, all eyes were on the film. Sources say that Shankar had not officially announced that Samantha is going to part of his film and he also refrained from mentioning her name in his blog in which he revealed all the details about the film. Perhaps, Samantha hadn’t signed the project back then and the buzz is that even before the film goes on floors, she has opted out of the film. She’s expected to join the film shooting of Siddharth, Nandini Reddy’s film, Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Autonagar Surya and Yevadu.
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?