The latest buzz doing the rounds in Filmnagar is that hot beauty Samantha has opted out of a dream project. We are talking about the first true multistarrer in the Telugu Film Industry in decades, ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’. The movie has Victory Venkatesh and Prince Mahesh Babu in the lead roles and Samantha was slated to play the lead role opposite Mahesh Babu.
Sources say that she has dropped out of the project due to a lack of dates. She is currently busy with a number of projects including Naga Chaitanya’s ‘Autonagar Surya’ and an untitled film with Siddharth that is being directed by Nandini Reddy. Amala Paul, who was earlier slated to play the heroine’s role opposite Venkatesh, might now pair up with Mahesh Babu. The hunt for a heroine opposite Venkatesh will now have to begin afresh.
Srikantha Addala is the director of this project and Dil Raju is the producer. Music is being scored by Micky J Meyer. The film is expected to go to floors from January 18th.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you