Samantha is all praise for Atlee, who has directed her upcoming film Adhirindhi. The film, which will be releasing in Tamil as Mersal, stars Vijay in triple roles, along with Samantha, Kajal and Nithya Menen.
Talking about Atlee, Samantha said, “The kind of command he has over his craft is pretty amazing for someone of his age. There’s a lot of positivity when he is around and I think that’s one of the reasons why stars like Vijay love working with him. I just couldn’t say no to him when he approached me for Mersal.”
AR Rahman has scored the music and GK Vishnu is the cinematographer. The film will release for Diwali.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks