One of the leading actresses down South, Samantha, is back on the shooting floors after a considerable break. Samantha’s life has become quite eventful over the past few months with the announcement of her marriage to Naga Chaitanya.
Putting an end to the speculation that Samantha will bid goodbye to movies due to her marriage, Sam signed a couple of films in Tamil. Of them, Irumbuthirai, her film with Vishal under Mithran’s direction, has kick-started today and Sam took part in the shooting.
Arya will be seen as a villain in this thriller, which is being produced by Vishal himself.
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
- NTR to kick-start dubbing for Jai Lava Kusa
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
Articles that might interest you