One of the leading actresses down South, Samantha, is back on the shooting floors after a considerable break. Samantha’s life has become quite eventful over the past few months with the announcement of her marriage to Naga Chaitanya.
Putting an end to the speculation that Samantha will bid goodbye to movies due to her marriage, Sam signed a couple of films in Tamil. Of them, Irumbuthirai, her film with Vishal under Mithran’s direction, has kick-started today and Sam took part in the shooting.
Arya will be seen as a villain in this thriller, which is being produced by Vishal himself.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you