It looks like shooting and being part of the music recording was not the only thing which Samantha did in her recent trip to London. She revealed that she even watched a Broadway musical named ‘Wicked’ and apparently, the play stunned her. “I got to watch a broadway musical in london called ‘wicked’ simply brilliant..literally had my mouth open throughout..was magic the talent..” Samantha posted on Twitter. She’s back in India now and she has more reasons to smile. Yesterday, we had reported that she had lost her bags in transit. Thankfully, her lost baggage was found and it was delivered to her home earlier today. She’s gearing up for the audio launch of Eega on March 30.
- Rajamouli behind Juvva’s title change
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Press Note : Awe New Locations in US from 22nd Feb