Tamil super star Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s Theri has released in Telugu as Police. While the Telugu version got a mixed response from critics and is doing an average business, the Tamil version Theri is running to packed houses and the film has erased a few box-office records on its opening day.
With the film being termed a hit by trade analysts, it is also good news for Samantha. The gorgeous beauty, even though acted in several films in her mother tongue, couldn’t score a solid hit apart from Vijay’s Kaththi. Now, Samantha got even her second success with Vijay.
With this new found energy, Samantha will be reigning over the box-office in Telugu and Tamil with A..Aa, 24 and Brahmotsavam this summer.
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
- Raasi’s Lanka set for an April release
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
Articles that might interest you