Samantha is a busy bee these days. Recently, she went to Japan to shoot for her upcoming film in V V Vinayak’s direction and as soon as she came back to Hyderabad, the actress joined the sets of Rabhasa. NTR, Samantha and Pranita Shubash are playing the lead roles in this action entertainer and Santosh Srinivas is directing it.
Now, Samantha is gearing up to join the sets of her upcoming Tamil film in which she’s paired up with Suriya. Lingusamy is directing this film and the shooting is currently happening in Mumbai. Suriya’s introduction song was shot last week in a huge set that was specially erected for the film. Buzz is that Suriya is playing the role of a gangster.
Samantha is expected to join the film’s sets in couple of days and she’ll be shooting for nearly 10 days. It certainly looks like she’ll be working and spending her New Year in Mumbai because of this film.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you