Samantha’s golden streak in Kollywood has been one of the biggest newsmakers in recent times. After pairing up with Suriya in N Lingusamy’s upcoming film Anjaan, the actress is all set to team up with Vijay in an untitled film under A R Murugadoss’ direction.
The film was launched earlier this month in Kolkata and after shooting there for few days, the film unit has moved to Chennai. Samantha is expected to join this film’s sets tomorrow and some scenes are going to be canned at the airport. As per the latest reports, the film will soon be shot in Hyderabad. More details about this action entertainer are expected to be revealed soon.
Samantha wrapped up shooting for a song in Panchgani, a popular tourist destination in Maharashtra for her upcoming film with Suriya. Meanwhile, two of her upcoming Telugu films, Autonagar Surya and Manam are gearing up for release soon.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars