The devastating Chennai floods not only paralysed the lives of millions of normal citizens but also affected numerous celebrities and other affluent personalities. After the likes of Siddharth, Kamal Haasan and many more, south Indian Cinema’s reigning queen Samantha too had to spend a few sleepless nights due to Chennai floods.
Speaking to a national English news daily, Samantha revealed her ordeals as she could not communicate with her parents for more than three days because of bad or no network. “I have so many relatives and friends stuck there; they are suffering! So many people in Chennai don’t even have food and water, I feel so guilty,” said the actress.
Samantha also vowed to do whatever she can to help the flood victims and also requested everyone to do their bit.
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
Articles that might interest you