Actress Samantha brought cheer to a number of underprivileged kids at the Spoorthi foundation by treating them to a Christmas party. Samantha funded the event and her fans organised the celebrations for the kids.
Samantha’s fans distributed sweets and goodies among the kids and made them happy. Samantha was not present at the party, as she was busy with shooting commitments. The actress is currently busy with the shooting of NTR’s film in Kandireega Srinivas’s direction. She is also working for V.V.Vinayak’s movie in which Bellamkonda Suresh’s son is making his debut.
Good going Samantha.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars