After back to back shooting schedules, Samantha is currently on a much needed break. Recently, she wrapped up her portion in the ongoing schedule of Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Atharintiki Daredhi and she’s enjoying her brief holiday at home. “Oversized t shirt and shorts, mangoes in 1 hand and the TV remote in the other.. Absolutely no plan to move off my bed..this is how it’s done,” she posted on Twitter.
Samantha will soon join the shoot of Atharintiki Daredhi in Europe in June and with that most part of the film will be wrapped up. Trivikram Srinivas is directing the film and Samantha is paired up with Pawan Kalyan. Pranitha Subhash is the other actress. “I really love working with Trivikram and Pawan Kalyan. There was no shortage of laughter that’s for sure..If the result of this film has anything to do with how much we enjoyed making this film then we have a winner,” she said. Apart from this film, she’ll also be seen in Ramayya Vastavayya, Rabhasa, Manam, Autonagar Surya and an untitled film in Lingusamy’s direction later this year.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks