Samantha, one of the star heroines down South, married Akkineni Naga Chaitanya last year and became the elder daughter-in-law in the third generation of the Akkineni family. Interacting with a popular Telugu news daily recently, Samantha opened up about her first Sankranthi in the Akkineni household.
Samantha said that the first Pongal after marriage is called Thalai Pongal in Tamil and that the Thalai Pongal festivities have kick-started in her new family. “I’m getting introduced to all my relatives. There’s a lot of happiness in celebrating the festival together and I’m experiencing that happiness,” Samantha said, further adding, “marrying Chay and stepping into this beautiful family makes this Sankranthi special for me”.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019